Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year!"   I got a couple of new toys for Christmas.  Click PLAY, expand to full screen, adjust the quality to HD and crank up the volume.

GoPro Hero3 Black Edition camera to play with on my motorcycle adventures.  And to help me get them into more interesting shape Corel VideoStudio Pro X5.

And here's my first video project using the Hero3 and the video software.  It was shot in 720p HD. Riding with FLIR at sunset. 

I have ordered an in-line DVR to capture the output of the FLIR camera while riding at night.  The idea is to use the FLIR thermal image captured by the DRV and the visual night riding video captured by the GoPro Hero3.  Then I'll us the video studio software to combine the GoPro video as a small video in video superimposed over the full FLIR video.

No comments:

Post a Comment